Here’s a clever play on a naughty and nice theme, Viceroy Hotels and Resorts, a chain of uptown luxury hotels is featuring a fall ‘Vice or Virtue’ promotion at hotels from Santa Monica to Mexico throughout the rest of September and October, 2013.
In a press release received today, September 16, the company announced that it will launch the special deals beginning tomorrow, September 17 at www.viceroyhotelsandresorts.com/vicevirtue.
A few fall flings to consider include:
Viceroy Zihuatanejo where you can ‘Take the Plunge-Virtue’ and escape to one of the best beaches in Mexico where you’ll bed down in a luxurious villa and enjoy:
- One cooking class, inclusive of lunch
- Yoga or paddle boarding sessions for two, twice per stay
- Daily breakfast for two
- Nightly plunge pool turndown
This offer is actually good through March 31, 2014
Viceroy Santa Monica where the theme is ‘West Coast Wellness – Virtue’ at this beachside property and includes
- Rejuice fresh pressed juice, daily for two
- Choice of one hour beach boot camp, surf lesson, yoga instruction or a guided hike for two
- Market fresh picnic and beach butler service for two
- This one’s valid from now through March 31, 2014
Viceroy Palm Springs is offering an ‘Eat, Drink & Get Lucky – Vice’ which comes with:
- A welcome bottle of Veuve Cliquot Champagne (not too shabby)
- 3-course dinner for two in Citron (featuring the mastery of Chef Warren Cordoba paired with proper wines on each night of your stay, which is hard to beat, and $100 in casino chips per night.
- Valid from now through March 31, 2014.
Viceroy New York where you can Reset & Refresh in the heart of the Big Apple and enjoy perks such as:
- Early check-in
- $100 food and beverage credit
- Daily juice from Organic Avenue
- Workout for your soul at SoulCycle
- Bathrobe embroidered with your initials
This deal is available for Junior Suites and above from October 21, 2013 through December 30, 2014