Naomi Campbell, Karolina Kurkova and Coco Rocha were all on hand for the New York City premiere of their new Oxygen reality series, "The Face." Also on hand was "The Face" host, and former "America's Next Top Model" judge, Nigel Barker.
The stars of "The Face" weren't the only celebrities on hand for the big premiere. Fellow "America's Next Top Model" alums J. Alexander and Jay Manuel were also on hand to support the cause. Sexy male supermodel Tyson Beckford, fashion designer Zac Posen (who is also a judge on this season of Project Runway), fashion photographer Patrick DeMarchelier, legendary model Pat Cleveland, and many more joined in the fun.
View a slideshow of photos from the premiere by clicking on the link above.
Watch a live video chat of Naomi, Nigel, Karolina, Coco and others talking about "The Face" by clicking on the link below.
Related links for "The Face"
- Naomi Campbell, Karolina Kurkova and Coco Rocha bring you 'The Face'
- Oxygen launches 'The Face Challenge' on YouTube
- Join 'The Face' cast in a Google+ hangout on Feb. 6 at 8:00 p.m. ET
- 'The Face' to premiere on Oxygen, Bravo & Style on Feb. 12 at 9:00 p.m. ET
- 'The Face: The Fight to Make the Final 12' recap
- View photos from 'The Face' New York City premiere party
Get more on "The Face" and other Reality TV shows at SirLinksALot's Reality TV page.
If you'd like to receive an email each time I add new content to the site, click on the "Subscribe" link near the top of the page to get added.
Looking to contact me? Feel free to send Shelly an email.