According to Project Veritas, the short video was captured during its investigation into Battleground Texas' connections with Obama's Organizing for America and scandals involving Obamacare navigators.
“I’m really wondering how this is going to work since he’s in a wheel chair, and most of our slogans are ‘Stand with Wendy,’” one person says in the video.
Another person says Abbott has a “personality disorder” because “he’s in a wheelchair, but he has no sympathy for anyone or any way.”
“First of all, he is not good looking. He doesn’t speak very well; he doesn’t have a good personality; and he’s in a wheelchair," said another activist.
The video also shows an election official covering her ears when asked about forging signatures.
“People do that all the time,” she admitted.
“I don’t think it’s legal but I didn’t hear you say that,” added a Battleground Texas volunteer.
Davis reportedly responded to the video by decrying the language used by her supporters.
"The language used in this video about Greg Abbott is abhorrent," she was reported as saying.
“Greg Abbott has persevered through great personal challenge to raise a family, have a productive career, and for that he deserves our respect,” she said.
But some weren't buying Davis' comments.
One person responded by reminding O'Keefe that Davis' fellow pro-abortion supporters chanted "hail Satan" at the Texas state Capitol.
"What does she expect from people who disrupt legislation and scream 'Hail, Satan!' at the statehouse? Civility?" asked "JeffC."
Battleground Texas, an organization established to make Texas a Democratic Party stronghold, responded by calling O'Keefe a "liar."
"If they're desperate enough to use a well-known liar who has been repeatedly discredited by journalists, legal experts, and his own party to falsely attack us, they must be scared that voters are going to have a real choice at the ballot box this November,” spokesman Ellis Brachman said.
O'Keefe said this is just the first video in a series of exposes.
- Liberal media circling wagons to protect Wendy Davis from GOP criticism
- Molly Ringwald endorses Wendy Davis to be the 'next governor of Houston, Texas'
- Pro-life Texas lawmakers receive threats: 'I hope your daughter’s raped'
- Yes, Virginia, there is a Democrat-media complex
- Democrat-media complex work to defeat will of the voters on health care repeal
- Democratic pollster: Media a threat to America for not exposing Benghazi lies
- Democratic strategist warns: Mainstream media 'enemy of the American people'
- Distrust of mainstream media at all time high, poll says
For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe's blog, the Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe's articles at Right News Now, Tea Party Tribune, Liberty Unyielding and PolitiCollision.