Bands, Brew and BBQ kicks off tomorrow (February 9) at SeaWorld Orlando in an expanded form. This year, it runs on Saturdays and Sundays all the way through March 17. Click the video toward the bottom of this article for a quick preview of what you can expect.
As you'll see, this event lives up to its name, with free-flowing beer and many different BBQ options from which to choose. In addition to the headliner bands, whose concerts are included with your admission ticket, there's music and other entertainment throughout the day.
If you want to plan your visit around your favorite musical acts, here's the schedule:
- Saturday, February 9, Chris Young with Jerrod Niemann
- Sunday, February 10, Merle Haggard
- Saturday, February 16, The Beach Boys
- Sunday, February 17, Styx
- Saturday, February 23, Big & Rich
- Sunday, February 24, Third Eye Blind
- Saturday, March 2, Daryl Hall & John Oates
- Sunday, March 3, Darius Rucker
- Saturday, March 9, Michael McDonald
- Sunday, March 10, Josh Turner
- Saturday, March 16, Rodney Atkins with Uncle Kracker
- Sunday, March 17, Sheryl Crow
All of the regular entertainment runs at SeaWorld Orlando during this event as well. Although it's tricky, slot in time to see the orca show, One Ocean, and the dolphins and other animals performing in Blue Horizons. The third no-miss animal show, Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island, features the antics of the park's sea lions.
Get to SeaWorld Orlando when it opens, and grab a show schedule as soon as you arrive, to help you make the most of your day. That's always the essential first step, but it's even more important when you're fitting a special event like Bands, Brew & BBQ around the rest of the day.