"American Idol" Season 13 is down to the top 3 contestants. Jessica Meuse was eliminated on Thursday, May 8 results show after receiving the lowest amount of votes. Meuse performed 3 songs on the Wednesday's performance show which included "So What" by Pink, "You and I" by Lady Gaga and "Since U Been Gone" by Kelly Clarkson for the Dedications and Love: Break Up, Make Up theme show.
LA Music Examiner spoke with Jessica backstage right after her elimination from the show. Click on the video link to see what Jessica had to say her time on the show and her future plans.
1.How proud are you finishing # 4 out of thousands of contestants who had tried out for the show?
2. What did the contestants say to you after the show?
3. What did the judges say to you after the show?
4. Did you get to talk to Jennifer Lopez and or Randy Jackson?
5. What style is your CD going to be? I love you doing Southern Rock.
6. Were there any songs that you wanted to do on the show that you did not get a chance to do?
7. What three songs were you going to sing next week?
8. I know you are next heading to New York, but will you get to go home at all before returning for the finale?
9. What has been the best advice you have received during your time on the show?
10. What did you learn the most about your self during your time on the show?
11. What would you like to say to the Meuse Mafia? They are always have been very supportive of you when I post articles about you?
The top 3 finalists will now travel this weekend to their hometown for a homecoming celebration.They will then return and perform on the Top 3 performance show on Wednesday, May 13th. Then on May 14th one hour results show, the two finalists will be announced. The Top 3 finalists are Jena Irene, Caleb Johnson and Alex Preston.
Meuse will travel to New York to do press for the show including a television appearance on "Kelly and Michael" and more before returning to Los Angeles to appear of the show's finale.
"American Idol" airs Wednesdays and Thursdays on Fox. The two day finale will be on May 20 and May 21st.