1. News
  2. Top News

Video: 'Hummer mom,' Christine Shreeve Hubbs, facing rape charges for alleged sex with boys (video, photo)

Click here for update with video, Hubbs breaks down in tears in court on Monday.

Christine Shreeve Hubbs was the all American girl. She was beautiful, a Mormon, and looked much younger than her 42 years.

Hubbs lived in a sprawling home in an upscale section of Livermore, California, about an hour southeast of San Francisco. She had three beautiful children. By all accounts, her husband was a well-respected dentist with a thriving business.

Christine Shreeve Hubbs was well known and liked in her community. She was known as the “Hummer mom,” because she often gave neighborhood kids rides in her 2006 black Hummer. But police say a dark secret was underneath that perfect image.

Hubbs was arrested last week and is being charged with 67 felony counts of sexual assault, including oral copulation, lewd act on a child, and exhibition of lewd material to a minor.   They say she had a sexual relationship with two boys under 15.

She is in custody in Santa Rita Jail in Dublin on $4.3 million bail.

Hubbs  is scheduled to be arraigned on Monday.

A friend of one of the victims' families told KGO-TV that Hubbs often dressed like a teenager and was a neighborhood fixture who was known for giving rides to neighborhood kids in her Hummer

Police said she had sex with the boys in the Hummer and at various locations in Livermore and in Alameda County.  One boy told police he met with Hubbs multiple times for sex and had sex with her twice in hotel rooms, according to the Contra Costa Times.

She regularly gave the boys Visa gift cards and video game consoles, police said.

Police have been investigating the case since getting a tip on July 27.

Hubbs' Facebook page says that she lives in Livermore with her dentist husband and has been married for 20 years. She wrote that she has three “beautiful kids” aged 13, 10, and 8.

Hubbs’ family is declining to talk to the press, requesting privacy.   KPIX-TV reports that neighbors say that Hubbs is a "Mormon mom," who acts like a teenager.   She goes by the name, "Chrissy."

According to the Contra Costa Times,  the parent of one of the boys went to police on July 27 after finding a nude photo of Hubbs on the boy's cell phone.    The boy said he first began having sex with Hubbs in December 2008 when he was 14.    During their investigation, police say they learned of a second victim who is now 14, who began having sex with Hubbs in December 2009 and it continued through last month.

Livermore Police say they don't know of any additional victims and are asking anyone with information to call them at 925-371-4700.

Hubbs’ husband, Tim Hubbs, runs Vineyard Hills Dental Care.

KPIX reports that Mrs. Hubbs sent topless photos of herself to the boys to show off her breast implants.

Hubbs retained a lawyer before she was arrested when she knew she was being investigated.   Police say she is not talking to them.    Livermore police also said that Hubbs' husband, Tim,   at first was cooperative with investigators but is also now declining to talk to police.

The Contra Costa Times reports that in a separate case, Hubbs is being charged with four counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and one count of discharge of a BB gun.

On June 29, police say a bicyclist reported being shot by an Airsoft projectile by boys from Hubbs’ black Hummer.

The boys admitted to the shooting but said that Hubbs bought the guns for them and didn’t try to stop them, the Contra Costa Times reports.  KPIX reports that those boys were 10 years old.

Livermore Police's press release on the Christine Shreeve Hubbs case here, along with a photo of her that police released.

Comments

• randy marsh 3 years ago

niccccccccce

• Stan 3 years ago

Dammmmmmmn right

• Marsh 3 years ago

Nicceeee

• Black Diamond 3 years ago

Yeah, sure these boys said they were raped. Their moms found out.

• Sheila O'Connor 3 years ago

Thanks for the update Ed, this really is an odd case. I guess you never really know people.

• John 3 years ago

Sounds like the boys had a good time.

• Jae 3 years ago

WOW! She gives s whole new meaning to the term "hummer Mom" huh?????

• Randy 3 years ago

So 'Hummer Mom' meant she drives a 'Hum Vee' and not that she gave the lads 'hum jobs'...whew!...

• Randy 3 years ago

Nicceeeee

• Al 3 years ago

I'd hit it.

• Cicero 3 years ago

??? Rather hard to believe.

Depends on what the evidence is, but it seems to me that the key evidence here is the nude photograph. Can the police prove it came from Mrs. Hubbs and that the boys didn't get a hold of it some other way? Because if they can't then it becomes a he said she said thing... and I don't know that I find 14 year-old boys to be very reliable witnesses concerning who they had sex with.

• David 3 years ago

These 15 year old boys are "victims"? At 15, I had sex with a 16 yr. old girl. I only wish I could have done Mrs. Hubbs (or is Mrs. Robinson?) She was doing a public service to mankind!

• Gordo 3 years ago

I say throw the book at her cause you know damn well if it was a 42 year old man having sex with 14 year old girls they would be out to hang him!

• Lance Goodthrust 3 years ago

Eff all you stupid mofo aholes who are like nice, i'd hit it and doing service for young boys. THERE ARE LAWS IN PLACE FOR A REASON.

• Oil Speculator Hater 3 years ago

Man years ago when I was 13 or 14 I would be having the time of my life having had (and/or having) consensual sex with a hot older lady. How do you compare this so negatively with experiencing something like burglary or arson? Man the puritans came here from Europe and never left.

• Oil Speculator Hater 3 years ago

• IWANNAHUMMER 3 years ago

I WISH HUMMER MOM WOULD HAVE GIVEN ME A RIDE AND A HUMMER MILF A LICOUS DAMN TO BE 14 AGAIN. I WANT SOME!!

• Ho-Hum 3 years ago

Beats a day at the Chuckie Cheese...

• Fountains Of Wayne 3 years ago

Stacy's mom has got it goin' on
    She's all I want and I've waited for so long
    Stacy, can't you see you're just not the girl for me
    I know it might be wrong but I'm in love with Stacy's mom

• Dr. Andrews 3 years ago

So the fact that "Hummer" is a common slang term for "oral sex" completely got by the editor of this site? OR..the website did it on purpose.

Makes me wonder.

• Randomness 3 years ago

I'd hit it, she's nice.

• DJ 3 years ago

she's a menace to society! hold her on a $4 million bond! she didn't kill nobody, she didn't rob banks, she's not even a terrorist, she had sex with young teen boys!

our system needs to be overhauled, it's been in need of one for a long time when stupid crap like this is given press.

• Carol 3 years ago

So embarassing, and sad for her husband, and 3 beautiful children - my heart goes out to them; she is one sick lady!

• averageamericanboy 3 years ago

where the hell is my sex and xboxs 40 year olds? im waiting and willing.

• alan 3 years ago

omg i cant belive she used to go to eat at country waffles damm she just went like last week ohh ma goshh

• ohh ma goshh!! 3 years ago

Yeah...child molestors eating waffles. Who could have imagined? One would think they would eat something other than waffles, like...I'm not sure what, but ohh ma goshh!!

• Guilty if 3 years ago

Cicero...
    If she paid for the hotel rooms and gifts with her credit card that would be good evidence.

• BAHAHAHA 3 years ago

the lady i was always having trouble with
    allways something wrong with her checking account
    lmao
    i cant believe it

• Guilty if 3 years ago

Cicero...

• Go for the pin 3 years ago

I fail to see why her religion is mentioned multiple times in the article. Just another chance to take a cheap shot at the Mormons. Shameful. I don't ever remember reading in the headline "The Methodist murderer" or "The Baptist baby snatcher".

• pinned 3 years ago

Yep. If she had been Catholic, it would have been mentioned six times. If she had been a Muslim engaged in an act of terrorism, her religion would not have been mentioned at all. If she had been a known athiest, it would have been pointed out that her crime wasn't representative of athiests as a whole. And then there is the classic: If she had been a former Marine, the fact would have been screamed in the headline.

• Samuel 3 years ago

Why are the boys being called victims?

• KidKolob 3 years ago

I believe some of the boys were victims….of high fiveing accidents.

• Jack 3 years ago

Nice...

• Cbrown 3 years ago

www.5LINX.net/cbrown071

• Real Person 3 years ago

People should take the focus off of her and think about the families affected by all of this! Gordo is right though definite double standard whether the boys went with it or not if it was a male and young girls people would be would be ready to lynch.

• tn 3 years ago

Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson...

• Rob 3 years ago

They will let her out on probation, just like many of the rest of the women psychos who've done this. If it were a man, he'd get 15 years hard-time. Double standard.

• DJ 3 years ago

society is retarded, fancy that :)

though it doesn't even have to be a grown man, it could be a 18 year old having sex with a 16 year old and he would get railroaded regardless if the girl did it willingly, but because it was without parental consent...*facepalm*

• dwalk1255 3 years ago

where was she when I was 15 she is hot! I wouldn't have told a soul :P

• Reggie 3 years ago

A woman that goes for smaller? Now that is SICK!

• Sowhat? 3 years ago

Unless she tied them up or coerced them to have sex with her who cares? These kids will probably be traumatized far more by all how much is made of their sexual encounters with this woman than by the actual sexual encounters themselves. If anything I feel bad for them for having their sweet deal ruined by some idiot.

• not so harmless 3 years ago

I know someone who had this happen to him when he was a kid. I didn't know about it then and always thought of him as a good guy, but found out later that he had developed an unshakable fetish for young girls as we grew up. In other words, I moved on and he just stayed attacted to the same young girls as he got older. He's in jail now and has been marked for life. His time with the shrink has changed his perspective, but there is no undoing the damage that has been done. This woman has probably harmed these boys in ways that won't manifest itself for years. How many young girls will they harm? Don't expect me to explain the psychology of how an older woman makes a kid want to stick with kids even as an adult. I don't understand it either, but I have seen it.

• Noteven 3 years ago

She is a sick puppie. I think their are plenty men out there that would have taken her for a ride! But what excited this puppie is that she was doing the nasty with boys - and getting away with it. It just goes to show you- know matter how much money people have or the fasad of a perfect life "not perfect at all" Go ahead Mrs. Robinson plenty of you sickies out there - keep turning yours nose up, phoney people all over the world. We would all look like barbies if we had the money to afford it. She is no better than the average joe! The only difference here is; she has money to get out of the samefull situation like most rich and continue to do what they do.

• Anon 3 years ago

Reggie...I'm pretty sure I know what you mean, but unless you know from experience, I don't expect you to know what you're implying since some tend to mature faster than others in more way than one.

• Greg 3 years ago

Hummers in the hummer aahahhahahahaha

• ChrissyFan 3 years ago

WoW.....The teenage boys should be prosecuted. They had everything all teenage boys dream about. I prayed for a woman like her when I was a teenager. Christine is being treated unfairly. She's just a cougar who was looking for a good time. The boys knew what they were getting themselves into.

• porky 3 years ago

man what a hottie.....I guess her dentist husband knows how to drill teeth but not her....sucker

• CONOR 3 years ago

On June 29, police say a bicyclist reported being shot by an Airsoft projectile by boys from Hubbs’ black Hummer.

The boys admitted to the shooting but said that Hubbs bought the guns for them and didn’t try to stop them, the Contra Costa Times reports. KPIX reports that those boys were 10 years old.

wow thats obnoxious...airsoft guns are NOT dangerous, or a problem that should be reported on a national level. two words, AIR.....SOFT. two words that seperately are harmless, but together, DUN DUN DUNNN!!!

• Go for the pin's small penis 3 years ago

Hummer Mom... HUMMER MOM... I don't think the kids were talking about her car.

Pages

News

• Israel, Hamas clash in Gaza
    Hamas claims to have captured an IDF soldier on the bloodiest day of the conflict
    Video
    Video
  • Missing bodies
    38 bodies have not been found from the MH17 debris field in eastern Ukraine
    World News
  • Peeping Toms in NSA?
    Has the NSA seen you naked? Edward Snowden says it's not unlikely
    NSA
  • Autism study
    The newest, largest study on autism suggests that it mostly has to do with genetics
    Science