Victoria's Secret perfumes were a hit at the 2014 Fragrance Foundation awards, scooping up three awards for Victoria perfume (Consumer Choice for Women), Very Sexy Platinum for Him (Men's Popular Fragrance of the Year) and Victoria by Victoria's Secret (Women's Popular Fragrance of the Year).
This is particularly impressive considering they won no awards in 2013.
Repeat winners from this year to last year include:
- Giorgio Armani (in 2013 with Acqua di Gio Essenza, in 2014 with Prive Rose D'Arabie)
- Elizabeth Arden (in 2013 with Justin Bieber's Girlfriend and Red Door, in 2014 with Our Moment One Direction)
- Kilian Inc. (in 2013 with Amber Oud, in 2014 with Playing With the Devil)
- Tom Ford (in 2013 with Tom Ford Noir, in 2014 with Tom Ford Rive D'Ambre)
- Coty (in 2013 with Florabotanica Balenciaga Paris in two categories and DOT Marc Jacobs, in 2014 with Bottega Veneta Pour Homme and Honey Marc Jacobs)
- NEST Fragrances (in 2013 with Aerin Home Fragrance Collection, in 2014 with Passion Collection for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation)
Fragrance media coverage also got kudos.
Repeat winners were ELLE's blog post work in 2013 with "How to Be Unforgettable." In 2014, the magazine won for "Notes to Self," "Department of Synergy" and "Meet the New Scent Aficionados, The Goodsmellas."
Click here for more winners.
Follow Shamontiel on Pinterest for all of her latest fragrance reviews or subscribe to her Chicago Fragrance Examiner channel at the top of this page.