The netizens are still castigating Anne Curtis despite her apology and Phomela Baranda's statement on TV Patrol last night, Dec. 4, 2013 (Philippine time).
If you are an active user of Twitter or Facebook, you will read the netizens reactions from Phoemela Baranda's interview, according to them, the model-actress-host should reveal the real truth like what JR Isaac did three nights ago.
Phoemela defended Anne Curtis in her interview, according to her, the actress/host didn't say the famous line "I can buy, your friends and this club." The netizens do not believe in Phoem's statement, they said, she was instructed by someone to defend the Fil-Aussie actress.
They added that she was misguided when she decided to come out and revealed her story to Marie Lozano, one of the ace reporters of ABS-CBN. Despite these issues and intrigues, Anne Curtis, the woman of the hour because of the incident, still maintains her composure.
She is sill fighting. She was in the studio of It's Showtime this afternoon trying to make herself busy. For Vice Ganda, Anne is doing the right thing. In an interview with pep.ph, Vice confirmed that he instructed his friend not to take a break, instead, he advised Anne to keep herself busy.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Anne Curtis thanks Phoemela Baranda; receives negative comments from bashers
- Phoemela Baranda speaks up on Anne Curtis' slapping incident
- Jake Cuenca denies having problem with Anne Curtis and John Lloyd Cruz
- Anne Curtis slaps John Lloyd Cruz, Phoemela Baranda and Lea De Guzman
- Sarah Geronimo remains silent on Matteo Guidicelli's appearance in concert