A report confirming the first movie of Sarah Geronimo and Coco Martin is circulating online this evening, Jan. 30, 2014 (Philippine time), based on an article of philstar.com, written by Salve V. Asis, the concert queen together with the king of TV series will start shooting on Feb. 11.
The report did not reveal the title of the rumored first movie of Sarah and Coco, but Asis added that the report was confirmed by Viva Films big boss Mr. Vic Del Rosario Jr.
"On Feb. 11, Sarah and Coco will start shooting their first movie together. Mr. Vic Del Rosario confirmed to me that they will be doing a movie under Star Cinema and Viva Films, but the Viva Films boss has yet to give the possible title of the movie," Asis said.
Sarah Geronimo's last movie with box office king John Lloyd Cruz was a huge success, in fact, a lot of people believe that It Takes A Man and A Woman, her third and reunion movie with John Lloyd Cruz is the top grossing Filipino film of all time in a non-MMFF category.
As of this evening, both camps (Sarah and Coco) are still keeping their silence regarding the report, but for their fans and supporters, they will support their idol despite their willingness to see the fourth sequel of the movie A Very Special Love starring Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Matteo Guidicelli answers important questions about Sarah Geronimo
- Matteo Guidicelli caught on camera talking to someone; Sarah Geronimo shoots TVC
- Matteo Guidicelli: Sarah Geronimo has all the qualities I like in a person
- Sarah Geronimo joins Justin Bieber, Daniel Padilla, Marian Rivera in Yahoo trend
- Matteo Guidicelli protects relationship with Sarah Geronimo