Wild Bill has been acquainted with many motorcyclists in the Dallas area for over a decade (or two). And before someone says anything, we all know there’s more than one Bill that is wild in our motorcycle community.
However, the very identity of the biker community revolves around gathering together to right a wrong or help a brother out. Wild Bill’s situation qualifies for both of these situations.
Twenty-five years ago, Wild Bills’ son was taken to Australia by his ex-wife. Bill finally made connection with his son, who by now has made Bill a grandfather two times, and needless to say, Bill needs to connect with his lost son.
In true Dallas biker tradition, a Reunion Ride has been organized and will take place Saturday, Aug. 18th. A Facebook page has been created to give details. The list of people that will be attending this endeavor is quite impressive – it seems that the ‘Who’s Who’ of the biker community will be present.
As always, riding in a pack increases the adrenalin rush so this ride promises vibrate your molecules and max out your serotonin.
- Registration begins at 11:00 a.m. with 1st bike out at noon from Redneck Heaven, 2501 S. Stemmons Fwy – Lewisville, TX 75067
- 2nd stop: Stroker's Ice House, 9304 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75235
- 3rd stop: Chaser's Lounge, 2932 North Buckner Boulevard, Dallas, TX
- 4th stop: Eddie's Sport's Bar & Grill, 142 East Centerville Road, Garland, TX
- Final stop: Tavern On Main Street, 115 E. Main Street, Richardson, TX
- Last bike in by 5pm, $15.00 per hand, unlimited hand's
- Trophy and cash for Best Hand & Worst Hand
If you’re not able to attend the run, you can contribute at Bills web page.
Don't miss any Dallas Motorcycle Lifestyle Examiner article: Click the SUBSCRIBE button at the top and enter your email address or choose the RSS feed. Either way you’ll be alerted to the latest piece when it's published. It’s FREE. You can also email this to a friend with the EMAIL button at the top. If you have questions or comments, please leave them below - no registration is required to comment.