As of this evening, Jan. 29, 2014 (Philippine time), three days after the tell all interview of It's Showtime host Vhong Navarro on Buzz Ng Bayan with host BoyAbunda, Deniece Cornejo's parents are still not appearing to the public to help and guide their daughter in the case filed by Vhong Navarro against their daughter.
Based on the report, Deniece together with Cedric Lee and his men are now facing 6 cases which include serious physical injuries, grave threat, grave coercion, illegal arrest, blackmail, and serious illegal detention. If these cases will push through, the TV and print Ad model Deniece and businessman Cedric Lee might loss their freedom while the cases are being heard because of serious illegal detention case which is a non-bailable offense.
Going back to her parents, a lot of people are talking about them, they said the parents should be on her (Deniece) side because she is facing legal battle in court. They added that the authorities should start looking her parents because they might be in danger.
"The authorities should start looking for Deniece's family, her parents and relatives if any. Cedric Lee and his cohorts might using it against her to hide the real truth. No parents will let her child to go through this kind of ordeal without them on her side. Her family's life might be in danger," Divergent said.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Update: Vhong Navarro files 6 cases against Deniece Cornejo & Cedric Lee
- Update: Vhong Navarro, Deniece Cornejo, Cedric Lee battle for truth
- Vhong Navarro revealed on Buzz Ng Bayan; Denise Millet Cornejo and Cedric Lee
- ABS-CBN gives update to Vhong Navarro's condition; Anne Curtis turns emotional
- Sarah Geronimo will be paired with Coco Martin after John Lloyd Cruz