Just yesterday, Jan. 30, 2014 (Philippine time), through her legal counsel Atty. Howard Calleja, Deniece Cornejo, who is now facing 6 cases along with Cedric Lee and his men filed by actor-host Vhong Navarro, denied everything about oral sex.
"That's not true, even if Navarro is telling everyone that there was an encounter. Maybe in his mind, he really wanted it to happen. But really nothing happened," Atty. Calleja said in an interview on ANC's Headstart with Ms. Karen Davila, one of the ace news anchors of ABS-CBN.
It can be remembered that actor-host Vhong Navarro revealed on Buzz Ng Bayan with host Boy Abunda that he and Deniece had sexual encounter in the evening of Jan. 17 which according to him was their first meeting after two years. In his sworn statement with the National Bureau of Investigation, Vhong repeated that they had an encounter during that night after consuming one bottle of white wine.
"After consuming one bottle of white wine, they made out and it led to oral sex where Cornejo repeatedly inserted her mouth the private part of Vhong Navarro," Vhong's sworn statement with the NBI said.
Incidentally, while the alleged oral sex between the two of them is still one of the hottest topics in print and social media, the TV and Ad model together with Cedric Lee and his men might stay in jail while the 6 cases filed by Vhong Navarro against them before the court are being heard because of serious illegal detention case which is a non-bailable offense.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Tony Calvento revealed plan of Cedric Lee & Deniece Cornejo for Vhong Navarro
- An NBI report confirms Deniece Cornejo performed oral sex on Vhong Navarro
- Vhong Navarro files non-bailable case against Cedric Lee and Deniece Cornejo
- Cedric Lee says Vhong Navarro wanted to rape Deniece Cornejo; denies extortion
- Denise Millet Cornejo & Cedric Lee top Twitter trend because of Vhong Navarro