Behind the CCTV footage gathered by the NBI is an exciting scene between the rumored couple Cedric Lee and Deniece Cornejo. The footage was already released by the NBI to the media, fortunately, some TV stations including ABS-CBN had the chance to present the footage to the viewing public on Bandila last night, Feb. 13, 2014 (Philippine time), a day before the Valentine's Day celebration.
The footage is one of the evidences of actor-TV host Vhong Navarro, according to the experts, the video will prove his suspicion that a mauling incident happened to him in Taguig City last Jan. 22 was really a set up contrary to Cedric Lee's claim that he was attempting to rape Deniece Cornejo in a condo unit.
Taken at the elevator of the condo, the video shows Cedric Lee kissing Deniece Cornejo. In their previous interviews, both of them claimed that they are just friends contrary to reports that they are in a relationship. According to Deniece, Cedric is just a big brother to her, while Cedric claimed that Deniece is much closer to his sister Bernice.
And now that the second CCTV footage is already out, some observers believe these people should do something to prove that they are just friends. The latest report said the footage will also be presented to the DOJ as an evidence in the case filed by actor-TV host Vhong Navarro.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Tony Calvento: NBI retrieves text messages of Deniece Cornejo to Vhong Navarro
- Vhong Navarro denies tortured sex organ issue; misses It's Showtime family
- Sarah Geronimo reunites with Coco Martin; reveals excitement for the movie
- Deniece Cornejo update: Vhong Navarro's abused sex organ photo was uploaded
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli still not confirming their blossoming romance