TV host-actor Vhong Navarro, who is now in a safe place because of his battle against Deniece Cornejo, Bernice Lee, Cedric Lee and his men, expressed his happiness for the latest development of his cases filed before the DOJ. He immediately called Tony Calvento upon hearing the resignation of Atty. Raymond Fortun on Buzz Ng Bayan aired on ABS-CBN Sunday evening, Feb. 16, 2014 (Philippine time).
Atty. Fortun served as spokesman of Cedric and Deniece for only twelve (12) days, and based on his statement released through Buzz Ng Bayan, he decided not to continue because of Deniece's explanation regarding the second CCTV footage gathered by the NBI. Aside from that, Atty. Fortun also mentioned that he will be devoting his time to ask congressmen to enact legislation so that all persons who may be facing criminal prosecution be duly informed of their rights before they are interviewed by TV networks.
Just a few hours after he resigned as spokesperson of Cedric Lee and Deniece Cornejo, Atty. Fortun personally revealed his disappointments while handling the case, in the morning news program UKG, according to him, he did not deserve all the invectives that were hurled at him, Fortun added that he will not let the people destroy his reputation. When asked about Cedric's opinion on his resignation, the lawyer confirmed that Cedric Lee is sad.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Vhong Navarro update: Cedric Lee, Deniece Cornejo still receive vulgar comments
- Tony Calvento on Vhong Navarro, Cedric Lee & Deniece Cornejo case: Help us
- Tony Calvento reveals angle in Vhong Navarro-Cedric Lee-Deniece Cornejo case
- Vhong Navarro update: Tony Calvento & Atty. Raymond Fortun battle for truth
- Vhong Navarro case: Deniece Cornejo denies romantic ties with Cedric Lee