Just this afternoon, Feb. 16, 2014 (Philippine time), Atty. Raymond Fortun, one of the best lawyers in the country, revealed his resignation as spokesperson of Cedric Lee and Deniece Cornejo on Buzz Ng Bayan, (formerly The Buzz) the longest-running showbiz-oriented talk show in the Philippines which airs on ABS-CBN every Sunday afternoon.
Based on his statement read by Buzz Ng Bayan hosts Boy Abunda, Janice De Belen and Carmina Villaroel, the good lawyer decided to resign because of Deniece Cornejo's released statement yesterday regarding the second CCTV footage which was gathered by the National Bureau of Investigation in Forbeswood Condominium showing Cedric Lee kissing on her cheek.
Just a few minutes after Boy Abunda read Atty. Raymond Fortun's resignation, the good lawyer received many congratulatory messages from the fans and supporters of actor-TV host Vhong Navarro who is now in a safe place to continue his battle against Cedric and his men.
All of them agreed that Atty. Fortun is a great man. And speaking of Vhong Navarro, even though he is in a safe place, he confirmed that he is monitoring the development of his case against his perpetrators. He immediately called Tony Calvento when he learned that Atty. Fortun has decided to resign as spokesperson of Cedric and Deniece. He thanked the brave journalist for his continued support.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Tony Calvento on Vhong Navarro, Deniece Cornejo & Cedric Lee case: Clearing up
- Vhong Navarro update: CCTV footage proves the Cedric Lee-Deniece Cornejo affair
- Tony Calvento: NBI retrieves text messages of Deniece Cornejo to Vhong Navarro
- Vhong Navarro denies tortured sex organ issue; misses It's Showtime family
- Sarah Geronimo reunites with Coco Martin; reveals excitement for the movie