In an interview with DZMM this afternoon, Jan. 28, 2014 (Philippine time), Atty. Alma Mallonga, one of the legal counsels of comedy actor/host Vhong Navarro, confirmed that they had already been filed six cases against Cedric Lee, Bernice Lee, Deniece Millinette Cornejo and other respondents.
According to her, the actor/host had filed serious physical injuries, grave threat, grave coercion, illegal arrest, blackmail, and serious illegal detention. Among these 6 cases, serious illegal detention is the most important because it is a non-bailable offense. Meaning, the respondents could not be given the chance to go out in jail while the cases are being heard before the court.
Meanwhile, despite the reports regarding the cases that have been filed by Vhong Navarro this afternoon and the netizens negative reactions from his statement, Cedric Lee, one of the alleged perpetrators remained calm, according to him, he will not leave the country and face the charges filed in court.
Going back to Aty. Mallonga's statement, she said the CCTV footage is the most essential evidence to back up Vhong's previous statement. "When you see the CCTV footage, if ever you get to see it at the proper time, you will be appalled by the brazenness of the named perpetrators of this crime, and even more by the psychotic ability to say with a straight face that this is what happened," the lawyer said.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Cedric Lee says Vhong Navarro wanted to rape Deniece Cornejo; denies extortion
- Denise Millet Cornejo & Cedric Lee top Twitter trend because of Vhong Navarro
- Update: Vhong Navarro's manager dismisses the 22-year old girl's alleged blotter
- Vhong Navarro's condition after an incident happened in a condominium unit
- Matteo Guidiceli reacts on rumored relationship with Sarah Geronimo