The Vhong Navarro-Cedric Lee-Deniece Cornejo case is still demolishing some of the headlines of news papers and social media this morning, March 20, 2014, almost two months after the mauling of Vhong Navarro happened in Forbeswood Heights Condominium in Taguig City.
Reports are circulating online that Cedric Lee and Deniece Cornejo are elevating the case to the Court of Appeals, based on the posted article of the Inquirer, the alleged perpetrators of Vhong Navarro are determined to stop the preliminary investigation conducted by the Department of Justice headed by Sec. Leila De Lima.
The report was confirmed by Mr. Tony Calvento, one of the most respected journalist in the Philippines and an avid supporter of Vhong Navarro, on his official Facebook page. And speaking of Tony Calvento, some of his followers are now telling him to slow down because of death threats.
In his updated Facebook post, Tony revealed that he is now receiving death threats because of his continued support for Vhong Navarro. He also confirmed that his family is being bashed due to his battle for truth and justice for the actor-TV host. But despite the death threats, he assured everyone that he will post the positive and latest development of the case as soon as possible.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Vhong Navarro case: Is Roxanne Cabanero connected with Cedric Lee and Deniece?
- Vhong Navarro update: What Roxanne Cabanero wants from Tony Calvento?
- Vhong Navarro, Roxanne Cabanero, Cedric Lee & Deniece want favorable decision
- What Roxanne Cabanero wants from Vhong Navarro?
- Vhong Navarro recovers; Roxanne Cabanero, Deniece Cornejo want justice