Atty. Dennis Manalo, former lawyer of actor-TV host Vhong Navarro, the alleged victim of a mauling incident happened in Forbeswood Heights Condominium last Jan. 22, aired his opinion in the ongoing battle of his former client against Cedric Lee and Deniece Cornejo on Aquino & Abunda Tonight, Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014.
"I was leaving behind the case with very competent lawyers, and I knew that at that point in time, the evidence would already speak for itself," Atty. Dennis Manalo said on Aquino and Abunda Tonight. Manalo resigned as a lawyer of Vhong because of Ruby Tuason, according to him, leaving the case was a very difficult decision, but because of a very important thing that came out, he decided to leave the case of Vhong.
Incidentally, Vhong, Cedric and Deniece had a scheduled appearance on Friday, Feb. 21 for the Preliminary Investigation at the Department of Justice. In their previous schedule, the three of them decided not to attend the investigation, they just sent their respective lawyers, but according to Mr. Tony Calvento, this coming Friday is different compared to their previous schedule.
According to him, the respondents will be forced to appear to re-affirm their affidavits on Friday. This is an exciting case. Everyone is talking about it. This is not an ordinary battle in court because the persons involved including Vhong Navarro are familiar faces in the entertainment scene.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Vhong Navarro's case tests the integrity of Tony Calvento & Atty. Raymond Fortun
- Vhong Navarro case: Tony Calvento says another video of Cedric Lee is missing
- Vhong Navarro thanks Tony Calvento; confirms Atty. Raymond Fortun's resignation
- Tony Calvento on Vhong Navarro, Deniece Cornejo & Cedric Lee case: Clearing up
- Vhong Navarro update: CCTV footage proves the Cedric Lee-Deniece Cornejo affair