In an episode of Bistado, one of the documentary programs of ABS-CBN, the show host Julius Babao, confirmed that Cedric Lee and Deniece Cornejo went to a computer store and buy a Php28K laptop computer.
According to a detailed report of the brave anchorman this afternoon, Feb. 10, 2014 (Philippine time), the alleged perpetrators of actor-TV host Vhong Navarro bought a laptop computer that can edit videos. "They told us to put a program that can edit videos," Babao's source confirmed. Are they planing to edit the alleged video of Vhong Navarro?
Last Jan. 26, actor-TV host Vhong Navarro, revealed that he was mauled, extorted and beaten up by a group of men in Forbeswood Condominium at The Fort in Taguig City last Jan. 22. "I went there for an invitation of Deniece Cornejo," Vhong told Buzz Ng Bayan host Boy Abunda.
Aside from his detailed revelation, Vhong added that his sex organ was also tortured by Cedric and his men while they were taking a video from him. Cedric denied the allegation when interviewed by Jay Ruiz, one of the ace reporters of ABS-CBN, according to him, they only took a video from Vhong just to record his appearance during that night.
Hit this link and click subscribe to gt instant update.
- Vhong Navarro update: Buzz Ng Bayan reveals previous job of Deniece Cornejo
- Tado went to Mountain Province for a project titled Life Begins at the Mountain
- Deniece Cornejo update: Vhong Navarro's video of abused sex organ goes viral
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli's romance remains hot topic on social media
- Matteo Guidicelli is still leading in the Captain Barbell poll