Reports are circulating online this morning, Jan. 30, 2014 (Philippine time), that the TV and print Ad model Deniece Cornejo and businessman Cedric Lee, who are now facing 6 cases including serious physical injuries, grave threat, grave coercion, illegal arrest, blackmail, and serious illegal detention will fly to Singapore this coming Feb 7.
Based on the latest and updated news, the alleged scheduled flight was booked online, and even though the report did not confirm the identity of the person who allegedly booked the flight, some observers believe that it was done in purpose.
Meanwhile, the Inquirer had the chance to talk to Cedric Lee, and based on the inquirer's interview, the alleged perpetrator of Vhong Navarro in a mauling incident happened at The Fort in Taguig City in the evening of Jan. 22 is not planning to go out of the country particularly in Singapore.
"The report is not true. I’m here in the Philippines and have no plans of leaving soon. I will face all the issues and clear my name while I'm here," Cedric denied. Cedric Lee together with his men and Deniece Cornejo are now facing charges filed by Vhong Navarro Tuesday afternoon through his lawyers Atty. Alma Mallonga and Atty. Dennis Manalo.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Are Cedric Lee and Deniece Cornejo going to Singapore?
- Netizens: Deniece Cornejo was caught by Cedric Lee texting Vhong Navarro
- Are Cedric Lee & Deniece Millet Cornejo hiding after Vhong Navarro's revelation?
- Netizens: The 22-year old girl frames up Vhong Navarro in a condominium unit
- Who invited Vhong Navarro in a condominuim unit at The Fort in Taguig City?