Heinen's offers one of the best grocery store websites in the area. Loaded with tested recipes, lists of Ohio-based products, and access to their current circular, this website is user-friendly in every sense of the word.
Heinens.com offers a "Recipe of the Day" and today features a vegetarian wing wrap recipe. Since many people refrain from eating meat during Lent - this might be the perfect Friday night solution.
Wing Wrap Recipe (Serves 10)
1/2 pkg Chik Morningstar Farms™ Buffalo Wings
1 pkg (10 oz.) flour tortillas
1 Tbs taco mix seasoning
1 cup low-fat sour cream (no-fat works too)
1 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese
1/2 cup sliced green onions
1. Bake MORNINGSTAR FARMS Buffalo Wings per package instructions. Slice wings into bite-size pieces when cooled.
2. In a small bowl, stir together sour cream and taco mix seasoning.
3. To make wraps, evenly divide and place shredded cheese in the center portion of flour tortilla followed by wing pieces and green onions.
4. Microwave on HIGH each tortilla, open-faced for about 15 seconds per wrap or until cheese is just melted. Top each with a dollop of the sour cream mixture.
5. Fold over and roll up. Serve seam side down.