1. Would you rather be a member of the Nevada State Legislature voting on taxing gun sales to benefit mental health services, or standing naked for “the cause”, wearing only an M-16, in a well trafficked aisle at the Las Vegas Gun Show at the Sports Center on Sunset Road.
2. Would you rather be one of Donald Trump’s choices for marriage, sex, or Murder (Seth Meyers, Bill Maher, or President Barack Obama), or bungee jump from the Las Vegas Trump Tower on on Fashion Show Drive.
3. Would you rather be the ground rumbling under the proposed XpressWest $5.5 billion loan to create high speed rail between Las Vegas and Southern California, or the ground rumbling under freshman UNLV basketball player Anthony Bennett after learning he was awarded a spot on the MWC all-conference team?
4. Would you rather be a buzzed driver pulling into a Las Vegas speed trap, or State Assemblyman Steven Brooks facing possible removal from the State legislature after domestic disputes?
5. Would you rather be granting access to the Face Book pictures and recordings and statuses of the deceased, or a candidate for North Las Vegas mayor?