Thanksgiving has come and gone, and the holiday season with all of its activities is upon us. But between cookie-decorating parties, cocktails with coworkers, family fetes and canoodling under the mistletoe, looking your best can be a challenge. Enter Vanessa Lachey, long time glamazon and multi-tasking maven (she has to be with her career and a young tot!), who shared with us her tips for looking glam this season. The best part – they all take less than 5 minutes to achieve.
- Mistletoe Ready Lips: Nothing screams holiday like a bold red lip. Keep your lips kissable by dabbing on some lip balm with SPF on top of your winter red lipstick. It will condition your lips and keep your color smooth and long-lasting.
- Go Big or Go Home!: Party must-have? Eyes that pop! To give your eyes that extra pop without worrying about messy clumps, try COVERGIRL Clump Crusher by lashblast™! It has this amazing brush that gives your lashes super volume and ZERO clumps no matter how much you put on – so go bold with it!
- Tame your mane: Show off your showstopper holiday ensemble with a slicked back ponytail or bun. It’s easy, functional and chic. To achieve the look use Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10™ BB Crème! It provides 10 solutions in 1, including brilliant shine and frizz control.
- Fresh Faced: An oldie, but a goodie! To always ensure your skin looks fresh this holiday season, always wash off your makeup off and moisturize every night before turning in. It will make a huge difference in your complexion and save your skin from the winter blues.
- DIY Manicures: Rushing to a holiday party after work but don’t have time to head to the salon? Give yourself a festive manicure right at your desk! During this time of year I love wearing darker hues, deep reds, and shimmery golds. My go-to nail shades are COVERGIRL's Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in “Non-Stop Stone,” "Forever Festive” and “Golden Opportunity.” Plus, they combine a base coat, color, and a chip-resistant top coat all-in-one. So I get that salon look even when I don’t have time to get there!