This Valentine’s place your heart into her hands with a luxurious and art-inspired set that’s sure to spoil her to spa-perfection with Crabtree & Evelyn’s Hand Therapy Paint Tin-Box.
With Valentine’s around the corner, make sure to up the ante and glam it up for your gal with the gift of beauty from Crabtree & Evelyn. Crabtree & Evelyn is a leading creator in luxurious and innovative bath and body treatments blended from the best of nature and science to create high-quality products that are both indulging and luxurious.
Pamper your Valentine this year with the “hands down” ultimate at-home relaxation gift that will make the heart a flutter amongst both beauty-lovers and art-aficionados with Crabtree & Evelyn’s Hand Therapy Paint Tin-Box. This adorable art-inspired and carefully curated collectible tin is filled with a dozen ultra-moisturizing and super-indulging Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy treatments fit for a Queen.
The Hand Therapy Paint Tin-Box features a stunning floral print design that delicately conceals and contains a dozen ways to say “I Love You” with twelve award-winning Hand Therapy luxuries inside. Each Hand Therapy treatment is formulated with rich shea butter, nourishing macadamia nut oil, antioxidants and smoothing ceramides to give her baby soft hands. What’s more, these lavish Hand Therapy tubes will not only serve as a constant reminder of how much you care but it will also help your special someone indulge in a daily hand ritual that will calm her senses, treat her hands and sweep her away to a world of luxury.
- Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus & Sage Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy (25g) - this new fragrance will invigorate her while delighting and soothing her senses
- Avocado, Olive, Basil Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy (25g) - a vibrant scent that's perfect to get her going while feeling glam on the daily
- Citron, Honey & Coriander Hand Therapy (25g) - this beautiful aroma is both fresh and sweet…and heavenly nourishing
- Pomegranate, Argan & Grapeseed Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy (25g) - a fresh and sweet fragrance that is a perfect pick me up for the weekends
- Lily Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy (25g) - this cream gives a woodsy and musky aroma that’s both bold and beautifully hydrating
- La Source Hand Therapy (25g) - this fragrance will sweep her off her feet and take her to the beach with its soft sea breeze scent
- Himalayan Blue Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy (25g) - a warm and exotic aroma that blends notes which will treat her hands to a soft and sensual experience
- Wisteria Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy (25g) - this fragrance is filled with gardenia, mandarin and nashi pear notes that smell absolutely delicious yet delicate
- Lavender Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy (25g) - this aroma contains a soothing blend of lavender paired with violet, tonka bean, lemon leaf, and soft musk for a pleasurable therapeutic experience
- Iris Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy (25g) - a fresh and sensual fragrance that is ultra-feminine yet boldly beautiful
- Evelyn Rose Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy (25g)- this aroma pairs Evelyn Rose petals along with peach nectar, jasmine violet, bergamot and warm amber for a distinct classic yet sensual appeal
- Rosewater Hand Therapy (25g) - this soothing cream offers a delicate scent that’s perfect for ladies that love a subtle and feminine touch
Give your loved one this heart-stopping hand tin that’s sure to pamper and delight her in pure luxury — and head on over to www.crabtree-evelyn.com to purchase this swoon-worthy set and look at the entire product line.
Crabtree & Evelyn is also available in more than 40 countries, with over 6,000 locations and 500 concept stores worldwide. For more information please visit www.crabtree-evelyn.com or call 1.800.CRABTREE.
Follow me on Twitter: @Gabriela_Isabel
Disclosure: Author received a product sample solely for the purpose of review, with no monetary compensation to offer a favorable mention. All information provided is for educational purposes only. Author accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may occur from the use of any information or products featured in articles. Opinions expressed are those of the author.