If the one you love loves baked goods, skip the expensive box of chocolates and try making these quick, easy honey corn muffins on Valentine's Day. A great way to complement the romantic day you surely have planned, these delightful treats can be served up for breakfast in bed, with a romantic homemade dinner, or as a tasty late-night snack. The best part is, you don't have to be a baker or a billionaire to make these mouthwatering muffins; they're cheap, straightforward, and take very little time to bake.
1 box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix (Less than $1 in most stores)
Just under 1/3 cup milk
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Beat egg and mix together all ingredients.
2. Let batter sit for 3-4 minutes.
3. Spoon batter into greased muffin pan, baking cups, or muffin-maker.
4. Bake at 400 F for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
5. Serve the honey muffins to your honey!