On Valentine's Day, everyone deserves a special treat. Friends and family who eat gluten free shouldn't be forgotten on the day of love. Udi's Gluten Free has developed some sweet treats that are easy to make and taste great.
Check out these two gluten free sweet recipes to enjoy on the day of love.
Hey Cupcake: Make your own gluten-free marshmallow cupcakes with Udi’s Double Chocolate Muffins. Melted marshmallow, fresh strawberry and sprinkles go a long way in this pretty and delicious dessert.
- 4 Udi’s Double Chocolate Muffins (1 pack)
- 1 Bag Mini Marshmallows
- 8 Fresh Strawberries
- Sprinkles for decoration
- Cut Udi’s Double Chocolate Muffins in half so that you keep the top intact.
- Slice strawberries and sprinkle with sugar and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Take 6-10 marshmallows; place them on bottom half, place under broiler for about 30 seconds.
- Keep a close eye on them so they don’t burn!
- Place the top part of the muffin round side down and place strawberries on top.
- Once the marshmallow half is browned, pull out of oven and while still hot, place it on top of the strawberry half.
- Gently press together and place top-side up, sprinkle with powder sugar and add sprinkles to the place for a special treat.
Sweet Nothings & Nutella: Want a warm, cozy Valentine’s treat? With just a few ingredients like Udi’s Tortillas, Nutella and strawberries (need I say more?) you can whip up a delicious gluten-free dessert.
Sweet Nothings & Nutella
- 2 Udi’s Plain Tortillas (large or small)
- 6-8 Fresh Strawberries
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- Dollop of Whipped Cream
- Take two Udi’s tortillas and spread each with a healthy dose of Nutella.
- Slice strawberries and place them on the Nutella side of one tortilla.
- Place the other tortilla on top of the strawberry-covered one to make a quesadilla.
- Heat a little oil or butter in a large skillet on medium to low heat.
- Place the quesadilla in the skillet and cook 2-3 minutes of each side until browned.
- Take out, slice and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Top with a dollop of whip cream and serve warm.