Valentine’s Day is almost here and in a city as big as San Antonio there are many options to help couples celebrate. In honor of this special day Executive Chef Toby Soto will be offering a special Valentine’s Day menu at Ocho.
Ocho is Hotel Havana's pan-Latin lounge and restaurant overlooking the Riverwalk. The menu will consist of five courses. Cost is $75.00 per person and reservations are required and can be made by calling 210-222-2008.
- The first course -Torched Gulf Oyster served with Salsa Verde, Pico de Gallo and Cilantro.
- The second course-Roasted Cauliflower Puree, Autumn Blend Mushrooms, Essence of Thyme.
- The third course-Hydroponic Mixed Greens, Crispy Tortilla Points, Stone Dried Roma Wedge, Queso Fresco, Aged White Balsamic Gastrique.
- The fourth course-Sweet Potato Crusted Salmon, Creamy Cannellini and Kale Ragout, Curried Carrots or Braised Bone in Beef Shank, Roasted Garlic and Cilantro Yukon Gold Puree, Root Vegetable Ribbons, Natural Pan Jus.
- The fifth course-Apricot and Chevre stuffed Pear with Candied Figs.
Guests can also take advantage of “The Getaway” package at Hotel Havana which includes an elegant suite for one night, breakfast for two including two entrees and two beverages which can be served in-room or at Ocho, two welcome cocktails and flexible check out times. Reservations can be made online or by calling 210-222-2008.
Sources: havanasanantonio.com; Maryam Brown/Giant Noise