Before I begin, I am aware that Valentine's Day is a holiday invented by Hallmark and that it's just another excuse for consumer obsessed Americans to buy, buy, buy. With that said, I kinda still like it. Come on, you can eat as much candy as you like, watch rom-coms on repeat (my choice: You've Got Mail) and you get to wear pink. What's not to love?
Whether you're in a relationship, want a relationship, getting out of a relationship, or just like chocolate, this holiday is for you. Plus, I've got some great finds for both giving and receiving - no matter your relationship status.
- Who needs a bouquet of roses? They're so cliche. Why not spring for a basket of beautiful Red Delicious Apples? Sweet! Available at Fresh Direct.
- On Valentine's Day I'll take any excuse to wear pink. I'm loving these cheerful Kate Spade bangles.
- I heart you. Well, my sunglasses do.
- My heart skipped a beat when I spotted these pink skimmers.
- This year, it's all about Ms. Tory Burch and her adorable sandals. Love at first sight!
- Anyone who knows me, knows I'm all about Lululemon. Snuggle up in this pink hoodie.
- Of course, no gift can compare to a donation to the American Red Cross. Help out those folks in Haiti, and save the chalky conversation hearts for next year.