Valentine’s Day is two days away, so what do you have planned? Although you should have been showering your significant other with love all year long, make Valentine's Day a bit more special.
Activities for Valentine's Day
- Have a picnic in the backyard if the temperature is just right or be creative and set up a tent inside the bedroom.
- Cook your lover's favorite dish and plan a candlelight dinner at home.
- Bake a cake together.
- Make a personalized card for each other.
- Take your date bowling or roller skating.
- Watch a movie at home or at the movie theater.
- Take a dance class together.
- Participate in a fitness class with each other.
- Create an indoor or outdoor garden.
- Go to a spa with together.
- Recreate your first date.
- Spend the day in bed.
Can you think of other things couples can do on Valentine's Day? Share your responses below.
Other articles by Stacy-Ann Facey