Valentine’s Day is a great time to show you care. The teen Valentine’s Day gift ideas are great for teens who want to let that special someone know they care. Moreover, teens want these gifts. These gifts are not expensive, but they are fun, some are useful, and each one shows you care.
For your secret crush:
- Conversation hearts are simple and safe; not too much sentiment, just enough to show you are interested.
- Valentine cards just like grade school. Sign your name, phone number, and leave it on her /his desk.
For your teen
- Headphone splitter-tunes for two-your teen can share favorite tunes with a friend.
- Beaded, hand embroidered cell phone pouch
- Solid milk chocolate game controller
For your flame
- Coffee mug-Best Boyfriend Ever
- Love Heart pendant with birthstone
- Vintage-style pocket watch
- Bangle bracelet for her, leather bracelet for him
Now that you have some ideas for Valentine’s Day gifts, check out the selection at Naegle’s in Florissant, Mo. It’s a small store packed with Valentine’s Day gifts for everyone. You can find something for every valentine in your life. The candy selection includes old-fashioned penny candy. Naegle’s carries jewelry, novelty gifts, stickers, valentine cards, and the most unusual and fun gifts you can find.