Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching. Those that are looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day gifts for her don’t have to look any further. Evan Chen, editor-in-chief, of Lucky Magazine stopped by “Good Morning America” on Feb. 12 to share the most fashionable gift ideas.
The casual, chic outfit is one of the best gifts to give for a night out on the town. Every woman has a pair of black pants in their wardrobe. Pair those pants with a red mohair sweater and metallic pumps that’s perfect for going to a restaurant or lounge. You can also add some jewelry and a clutch for that added punch.
A sexy dress is another great gift to give her. Wrap dresses are perfect for every size woman and every body type. The dress is so versatile that it can be worn again, “Good Morning America” reports. Add a clutch for a look that gives the dress a modern feel.
An unconventional gift such as the Eva flat pouch from Etienne Aigner, $65, will pleasantly surprise your lady. It’s a nice departure from flowers and chocolate.
Macy’s also created a list of the perfect Valentine’s Day gifts for her that are fashionable and fun:
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Rose Goldtone Watch, $200
2. Giani Bernini Initial Pendants in Sterling Silver or 24k Gold over Sterling Silver, $100
3. The Art of Shaving Unscented 4-pc. Set, $115
4. Martha Stewart Collection Hostess Aprons, $21.99
5. Frango Chocolates, 45-Pc. Limited-Edition Red Velvet Box, $24
Visit macys.com/gifts for more ideas for your loved one.