Valentine’s Day is just a few days away and if you’re scrapping by to get that sort of last minute gift then this gift guide can help you cut corners and get that red hot gift for her. Valentine’s Day is all about celebrating love, the idea of being in love, falling in love and loving love.
So what is more lovely then giving that special someone something she will always remember? When choosing gifts for that special lady in your life it is always best to choose gifts that are built on memories rather then bland, run of the mill type of gifts.
Memorable gifts are always the best kind to give because these are the kind of gifts that leave a lasting impression. Flowers for Valentine’s Day are albeit nice but rather cliché. In addition they spoil rather quickly so the secret behind the popularity of giving flowers for V-day is mostly in the thought behind the flowers, and in the romantic gesture that will be sure to conjure up memories for years to come.
Typically, you want to get something that is heartfelt, sincere and an expression of your love for her. If you can’t come up with any of those things on your own accord then here are 8 gifts that will be sure to woo her just as much any this Valentine’s Day…
1. Miadora 10K Yellow Garnet and Diamond Accent ring $180 overstock.com
2. ESCADA Cherry in the Air $55 sephora.com
3. Love Poems $11.95 anthropologie.com
4. Miu Miu bow embellished bandeau swimsuit $245 net-a-porter.com
5. Authentic Vintage Beautiful Gold Triangle Pendant $25 unique-vintage.com
6. Oscar de la Renta Pink Label Sweet Dots Wrap $74 bloomingdales.com
7. Philosophy X's And O's Trio $25 sephora.com
8. Casadei Ruffled leather and ruched tool ankle boots $342 theoutnet.com