It takes time and effort. Sacrifice and a willingness to compromise.
Hey, wait! We’re talking muscle cars, right?
This coming Valentine’s Day, be mindful of the classics in your life. Take some time to reflect on the all the good and the bad, as cars make our life that much more interesting.
Remember, muscle cars keep us young at heart. Really, you’re never too old to play.
With that in mind...
Here’s 15 reasons why muscle cars make the best Valentines:
1) Cars don’t want flowers or chocolates, only oil and high-octane.
2) Date night consists of roaming around, at a car show near you.
3) When a muscle car blows a gasket, it’s not always your fault.
4) Cars at least have an idiot light to alert us when something is wrong.
5) Fantasizing about upgrades are encouraged and not considered cheating.
6) Cars can change gears simply by shifting, whereas people rarely change.
7) Your car doesn't insist on having its carpet vacuumed every day.
8) Cars allow other relationships, especially parts swapping.
9) Talking bore and stroke is more forgiving than getting your partner’s measurements wrong.
10) Muscle cars like a fast idle carb setting, while we’re always told to settle down.
11) Cars don’t feel pressure to change. Just adjust the jets or fuel regulator, as needed.
12) Cars like test drives and encourage fast moves.
13) Mismatched speed parts work better than an incompatible couple.
14) Unlike partners, cars eagerly await your every command.
15) Cars run on gas, whereas gas in a relationship is a bad thing.
Happy Valentine’s Day to all muscle cars and their fans!