Valentine’s Day fashion and style love guide is best-explained five ways. How so?
Well, what’s most important is there are at least five ways to wear one red dress, so why not inspire love everyday not just on Valentine’s Day.
Let’s get started with a trip downtown to the Pearl district in Portland and visit a very Parisian chic dress shop called Mabel and Zora.
Model Lauren Jewels meets me there while fashion designer and boutique owner Tiffany Bean opens her doors to allow us to take a few fashion photos of this ‘Oo La La’ romantic red dress.
- (Fashion and style tip: This dress is available in 5 different colors year-round)
Gentlemen, take notes because you still have time to get your lady love the perfect Valentine’s Day gift, this all amazing romantic red dress.
Here’s one hint why, the best part about this dress besides the multiple ways it can be worn and the color red is that the dress fits all women every shape and size.
So, guys you will have no problem finding the perfect size in the exact color to inspire, need I say, “Amore?”
Here are the five ways to wear one red dress:
- Marilyn Monroe halter style is perfect for hourglass figures.
- Greek goddess off one shoulder is so Aphrodite for the body shapes flattered by an empire waist.
- Captivating cap sleeve is best and works wonders on women who love a little more coverage.
- Twisting and turning a front knot manages to bring an elegant and chic style for those who love to inspire sweet shoulder kisses.
- Sweetheart strapless style is famous for its demure whispers of sensuality that fan the flame of desire and love.
Happy Valentine’s Day, click Mabel and Zora for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift one red dress worn five ways.