Whether this is your first Valentine's Day celebration here in Detroit or one of many, below is a complete lover's guide to fulfilling your heart's desire. Top ten things to do here in Detroit on the Hallmark chosen holiday are:
- Kiss Kiss: V @ MGM Grand Detroit, February 13, 9p.m.
- Detroit Motown Dinner Cruise: February 13-14, Boards @ 10:30 p.m.
- Love & Laughter: Studio 51, February 14, 8p.m.-2a.m.
- Love Sick: Museum of Contemporary Art, Detroit 8 p.m.
- The Whitney : February 13, 5pm-9pm
- My Folky Valentine: February 14, 7 p.m.
- WineStyles: Valentines Food and Wine Pairing Event, Livonia,, February 14, 2 p.m.
- Cupid's Seduction: Dirty Martini Lounge, February 12, 9 p.m.- 2a.m.
- Valentine's Banquet Dinner at Stone House Bed and Breakfast: February 13, 7p.m.
- Your Home, Any Day, Any time
So whether you want to laugh, talk, dance, romance or just chill this list will be sure to complete your love endeavors this holiday weekend.