Bellinis for two just in time for Valentine's Day!
This recipe was sent to me by a friend.
Find everything you need to make it at your local Meijer.
- 2 spoonfuls raspberry sorbet, softened
- 1 oz vodka
- 8 oz Freixenet Cordon Rosado (or equivalent)
- frozen raspberries for garnish
- mint for garnish
- Combine the softened sorbet and vodka in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously. Add the Cordon Rosado to the shaker and stir to combine. Strain into champagne flutes and garnish with raspberries and mint.
- NOTE: Frozen raspberries will not only give your Bellini gorgeous garnish, but will also keep it chilled without watering it down.