An absolutely first rate dinner perfect for a romantic evening at home. Just light some candles and enjoy!
Find everything you need to make this meal at your local Meijer.
- 2 beef T-Bone steaks, about 1 inch thick
- peppercorn marinade prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola
- Marinate steaks for 4 hours. Remove from fridge and let rest at room temperature for at least an hour before grilling.
- Preheat grill on medium heat.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness. During the last few minutes of grilling, sprinkle cheese over the top.
- To serve, drizzle each steak with Chocolate Balsamic Glaze. Serve with any remaining glaze on the side.
Chocolate Balsamic Glaze
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 T cold butter
- In a small saucepan, stir together vinegar and syrup. Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat to medium low. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or til reduced by half. Remove from heat and stir in butter.
- I served the steaks and glaze with fresh green beans from the garden and the roasted peppercorn potatoes.