For this recipe, I combined my favorite recipe for alfredo sauce with some fresh spinach. It turned out absolutely wonderfully!
To find everything you need at its freshest, shop your local Meijer.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- pinch each: pepper and nutmeg
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 6 oz bag fresh spinach
- hot cooked pasta or noodles
- In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add chicken and brown. Stir in garlic, cream, pepper and nutmeg. Simmer til cream thickens. Remove from heat and stir in cheese and spinach, stirring til spinach wilts.
- I served the chicken and sauce over cooked spaghetti alongside homemade bread with butter and parmesan.