This dessert was absolutely delicious and tasted just like a cream puff. The only change I would like to see made is maybe drizzling it with some chocolate syrup next time.
Mom can't remember where she found the recipe.
Find everything you need to whip up this fabulous dessert at your local Meijer.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 4 cups milk
- 3 (3.5 ounce) packages instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large saucepan, heat butter and water to boiling over medium-high heat. Add flour and reduce heat to low. Cook and stir til it forms a ball and pulls away from the pan. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- Spread dough in bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9x13" pan. Bake 26-30 minutes. Cool completely.
- To make the filling: In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and milk and beat on high til smooth. Add pudding mix and beat til thickened. Spread over cooled shell. Top with whipped topping.
- Chill and serve.