These were easy and very yummy!
Find everything you need to make them at your local Meijer.
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 t vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325°. Spray an 8 x 8" square baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour, cocoa and salt; cut in butter til crumbly.
- Set aside 1/2 cup for topping; press remaining crumb mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 16-20 minutes or til set.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, milk, egg and vanilla til smooth and blended. Pour over crust. Bake 20 minutes. Top with reserved crumb mixture; bake 14-15 minutes longer or til cheesecake is set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before slicing and serving.