These are rich, rich, rich!!!!! Not to mention, easy to make!
Find everything you need to make them at your local Meijer.
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 t vanilla
- 2 cups shredded coconut, divided
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Line a large baking sheet with waxed paper.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter and peanut butter. Stir in vanilla; remove from heat. Stir in half of coconut and sugar til smooth.
- Shape into balls by the teaspoon and place on waxed paper.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt chocolate. Remove from heat and using a pick, dip balls in chocolate. Sprinkle with remaining coconut. Place on waxed paper.
- Refrigerate til set, about 1 hour.