Get this soft and natural looking makeup look in just a few easy steps. Valentine's Day is the perfect day to showcase your style. Whether you want to be fun and flirty, or a bit more romantic with your look this is the perfect day to show off for your significant other.
For a Casual Makeup look that would be appropriate for a day date or a group date here is what you need to do:
1. Prep your Face
As always you want to start of with a clean slate. So make sure you wash, moisturize and prime your face before makeup application.
2. Starting with the eyes, prime your lid first. Next take an eyeshadow closest to your skin color and sweep it all over the lid. Don't pack it on, this is just to help with blending later on.
3. Using a pink or purple eyeshadow, pat that all over the lid. Pick a color that is pastel to keep the look very soft and flirty.
4. Using an eyeshadow 1-2 shades darker than your skin color, apply that to the crease of you lid with a blending brush. You do not want to pack this color on heavy. Do it lightly so that you give just enough depth to your eyes.
5. Skip lining your waterline with black liner. That will make the look too intense. Instead opt for a nude or white eyeliner.
6. Curl lashes and apply 1-2 coats of mascara.
7. Apply a foundation that gives medium coverage. Going lighter or fuller coverage is totally optional. Set your foundation with a sheer powder.
8. For blush use a natural flush color and lips a nude gloss.
Check out this video for another casual inspired look!