This Valentine’s Day weekend, Trader Vic’s will offer Chicagoans a tropical escape with a Polynesian feast. The Valentine’s menu-with-a-twist will feature a three-course menu for $80 per couple with items including: California Sushi Roll, Papaya Waldolf Salad, Seafood Bake with Sea Scallops and Dark Chocolate Brownie with Caramel Thyme Drizzle. Complete list of menu offerings below. Regular menu items will also be available.
WHEN: Friday, February 12 through Sunday, February 14
COST: $80 per couple. Tax and gratuity not included.
RESERVE: 312.642.6500. Reservations Strongly Recommended.
First Course (individual)
· California Sushi Roll (crab stick, avocado, cucumber and masago)
· Papaya Waldorf Salad (granny smith apples, walnuts, celery, butter lettuce, and papaya in an apricot yogurt dressing)
Second Course (individual)
· Rosemary Mint Filet Mignon with Herb Fingerling Potatoes and Sautéed Vegetables
· Seafood Bake with Sea Scallops, Prawns and Sea Bass in a Lemon Champagne Sauce
· Orange Chicken with Broccolini, Red Onions, Shiitake Mushrooms, Grape Tomatoes and Crispy Shallots
Third Course (shared)
· Dark Chocolate Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream and Caramel Thyme Drizzle
1030 N State St
Chicago Il 60610