Valentine's Day at Havana Road Cuban Cafe~ A little Cuban love goes a long way!
Four Course Prix-Fixe Menu
Camaguey Cocktail and a Rose for each Lady
Cositas~Starters (Choose One)
- Havana salad with herbed goat cheese, roasted reds sun dried apricots & toasted almonds. Drizzled with Mango-Mojo Vinaigrette
- Bourbon Roasted Red Pepper Soup, garnished with crème fraiche served with a Cuban bread toast point
Aperitivos~Appetizer (Choose One)
- P.E.I. Mussels with Spanish Chorizo cooked in a light tomato/garlic brandy sauce. Plenty of hot Cuban bread for dipping.
- Spinach, Crab & Artichoke hot dip, served with Cuban bread.
Entradas~ Entrees (Choose One)
- Boliche Estofado~ Slow cooked roast stuffed with Spanish Chorizo, Carrots, Onions and Garlic. Cooked for 6 hours in a light wine tomato sauce. Served with our house Saffron rice, butter sautéed fresh green beans and sweet Plantains
- Salmon Guantanamo with Capers ~ Fillet of Salmon pan seared in Mango- Mojito sauce. Comes with Yucca Mash Potatoes, Caramelized Carrots with Red Onions
- Plato Vegetariano ~ Sweet Plantain Lasagna layered with sweet Plantains, assortment of fresh vegetables pan seared in our garlic-brandy sauce, topped off with sweet plantains, light béchamel sauce and manchego cheese
Dessert and Coffee~ Chef’s Surprise
$37.50 per person