Valentine’s Day is on Thursday, February 14th, giving you and your loved one a chance to extend the weekend a little for a getaway. If you don’t want to venture too far, check out Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, 6461 Transit Rd. in Depew, and the Garden Place Hotel, 6615 Transit Rd. in Williamsville.
Salvatore’s Italian Gardens is offering a special four-course Valentine’s Day dinner menu from 4 to 11 p.m., featuring an appetizer, choice of soup or salad, and entree and a dessert – view the special menu here.
Salvatore’s also offers gift cards in denominations of $25, $50, $75 and $100, and Garden Place Hotel offers gift certificates for Dinner and Room Packages as follows:
- One-night Getaway - $163 – valid any night, includes one night accommodations, dinner for two and breakfast.
- Diamond Package - $219 – valid any night, includes one night in a Jacuzzi suite, dinner for two and breakfast.
- Sunday Special Diamond Package - $163 – valid Sunday only, includes one night in a Jacuzzi suite, dinner for two and breakfast.
Find out more at www.salvatores.net or by calling 716-683-7990 (Salvatore’s) or 716-635-9000 (Garden Place Hotel).
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
- Buffalo Events
- Buffalo Sports Travel
- Buffalo Travel
- Buffalo Gardening
- Buffalo Baking
- Buffalo Motorsports
Follow Paula on:
- Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
- Twitter - @paulat14
- Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
- Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org