Need to order last minute Valentine's Day roses or a flower arrangement for your sweetheart?
Valentine's Day is Thursday, Feb. 14, 2013 and there is still time to place an order. There are several money-saving deals available from FTD, Teleflora, 1-800-Flowers, Pro Flowers and Organic Bouquet.
Best 2013 Valentine's Day Deals for Roses and Flowers
- Pro Flowers is offering 20% off all Valentine's Day flowers when you spend a minimum of $39. Offer expires Feb 13, 2012.
- Pro Flowers is also offering two dozen rainbow roses for $29.99. Order by Feb. 13, 2013.
- Teleflora is offering 20 percent off a variety of Valentine's bouquets. Enter code BESTBETS13 here on Teleflora.com.
- FTD is offering 10 percent off your order on select roses and flowers. Many floral arrangements can be delivered same-day, including the Sweethearts Bouquet ($40 with vase) and the The Sweet Surprises Bouquet, just $36.
- 1-800-Florals has a wide variety of Valentine's flowers under $50.
- Organic Bouquet has flowers, chocolate treats, and beautiful gift baskets. For a super-sized Valentine's Day delivery, get 50 eco-friendly roses for just $99.
If you don't want to shop online, Whole Foods typically has a $19 deal on roses at most locations and most grocery stores will carry arrangements in their floral departments.
That single-stem rose wrapped in plastic at the 7-Eleven? It's not as impressive as a dozen, better than forgetting your love on Valentine's Day. Grab a box of candy and a card and you'll keep yourself out of the doghouse.