Intro: Want to make some decadent chocolate desserts a part of your Valentine's Day recipes? These five chocolate mousse recipes will delight your taste buds and set the right tone for your after V-Day dinner sweet. These Valentine's desserts include recipes for white chocolate mousse, raspberry chocolate mousse, dark chocolate mousse and whole lot more. Mmmmm!
Need Some More Valentine's Day Ideas?
- Substitute cake ideas for Valentine's Day with heart brownies, brownie desserts
- Homemade Valentine gifts for boyfriends: Make candy roses for chocolate fans
- How to make cookie pops: Heart-shaped cookie designs for Valentine bouquets
- Orange chocolate chip scones recipe for your romantic Valentine gift basket
- Pretty cupcakes for V-Day: How to make cream cheese icing, red velvet cupcakes
Chocolate Mousse Recipes Make Decadent Valentine Desserts
- Raspberry chocolate mousse is one of the best chocolate dessert recipes in my opinion, because it combines two flavors that most people consider a luxury splurge -- chocolate and raspberries. There's just something classy and delish about this delicious chocolate dessert that makes it a perfect addition to your Valentine desserts tray.
- White chocolate mousse is such a pretty dish, and with garnishes like strawberries, kiwis, bananas or drizzles of chocolate syrup, it's just stunning. Add it to your list of "most versatile Valentine recipes."
- Nutella chocolate mousse is the kind of dessert that just melts in your mouth. This sinful treat can be made with Nutella, a chocolate and hazelnut concoction that makes everything taste a zillion times better.
- This is Julia Child's perfect chocolate mousse recipe. I probably don't need to say much more than that!
- Finally, the Divine Miss S -- Martha Stewart -- makes up a mean bittersweet chocolate mousse that is to die for. This delicious chocolate desserts recipe is so simple to make, taking the fuss out of your Valentine dessert plans.
Ways to Serve Your Valentine Recipes ~ Make Chocolate Dessert Cups
The Cooking Channel TV has an easy recipe for chocolate cups for your mousse. They make your decadent chocolate desserts even more decadent this Valentine's Day!