Turn your heart cookie cutters into pretty decor for your refrigerator. Make a few magnets, box them, and give them as gifts this Valentine's Day. With some supervision, this is a great craft project to do with the kids.
Heart Cookie Cutter Magnets
- Metal heart cookie cutters
- Pink and burgundy dried florals
- Baby's breath
- Self stick magnets
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Glue moss at the bottom point of the heart cookie cutter so that 1/3 of the center is filled. Make sure the moss is packed firm. Trim moss so that it is as close to the cutter as possible.
- Glue the pink and burgundy florals throughout the moss.
- Glue baby's breath evenly throughout the florals.
- Peel the film off the back of the magnet, then attach it to the moss on the back of the cookie cutter.
These heart cookie cutter magnets make great Valentine gifts. Wrap a couple of magnets in pretty tissue paper, then put them in a Valentine bag for your kids to give to their favorite teacher.
Michaels Arts and Crafts store in South Burlington, Vermont, located at 861 Williston Road, offers a great selection of Valentine crafts and supplies needed to make this project.