Intro: Want some ideas for Valentine gifts for your boyfriend? If your sweetie is a coffee lover or a tea fanatic, why not create these cute heart-shaped coffee or tea tags? They make great gifts by themselves if you attach them to gourmet coffee or tea singles. They also make excellent side gifts for other DIY gifts like chocolate roses or handmade book safes.
Here's How You Make the Perfect Cup of Coffee ~ Add Hearts!
Many girls wonder what to get a boyfriend for Valentine's Day, especially if they haven't been dating long or if they're on a budget. If you're dating a coffee or tea lover, these cute V-Day gifts fit the bill nicely.
They're thoughtful enough to be personalized without going overboard. And although you can make this a more expensive gift by including some gourmet coffees or teas, in their most paired down versions, they make cute, but cheap Valentine's gifts for a boyfriend.
How to Make Personalized Tea or Coffee Bags for V-Day
If you did the DIY book craft that I wrote about, you can use the leftover pages to make the heart-shaped coffee or tea tabs.
You can also use pretty Valentine's Day scrapbooking papers or by stamping it with some hearts and other Valentine's Day decorations.
This is such and easy coffee craft to make. Just cute out the two-sides Valentine hearts and attach them to the tabs of your coffee or tea singles tabs with glue. You have a personalized mug of tea or coffee.
Watch the video attached to the screen for complete instructions.
Cute Valentine's Day Ideas for Tea and Coffee Lovers
- Make the book safe and stash these cute tea or coffee bags inside
- Decorate a jar and fill it with love quotes, notes and little gifts like chocolate kisses and these DIY gifts for coffee lovers and tea fans.
- Make up a bunch of these cute Valentine gifts for your boyfriend and buy some funny V-Day mugs to go with them. Include your sweetie's favorite coffee or tea recipes as well.
Make a Perfect Cup of Coffee or Tea ~ Recipes
- Coffee Recipes by All Recipes
- 25 Delicious Coffee Recipes
- Tea drink recipes by All Recipes
- Tea recipes by Lipton
Here's an Easy Coffee Recipe to Get you Started
This is a chilled coffee recipe to sip on for the coming days of spring! Yay!
- 1 can chilled coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp instant coffee
- or 2 Tbsp of espresso, brewed - 1 scoop per cup
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- If you started with brewed espresso, let it chill.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend.