Using switchwords for energy may seem far-fetched but numerous reports of its effectiveness makes trying it worth the effort. Switchwords are powerful words the subconscious mind responds to and the trick is to figure out which ones work for you.
James Magnan discovered switchwords and published a book. Since then, others have carried on his work and even added numbers. There are numerous ways to use switchwords, such as, energy circles (slideshow), chanting, charging water and even writing them on the body.
How to use switchwords
While reading the capitalized switchword phrases below, find what resonates and try them. If a difference isn't noticed within a couple of days, there are things one can do to increase their effectiveness, or try another phrase.
Switchwords for energy
- For more energy:
- If you start out with energy and want to keep it up, such as in sports:
- Energy and health stabilizer:
- For energy, write on left arm:
- 9999, Tesla and 3.5 Hz.
Switchwords for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome are a little more involved. Pick one or two of the switchword phrases, below, that relate to you. Also, CFS is often the result of food sensitivities, so use the pulse test to determine which foods are not beneficial.
Switchwords for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Feeling totally alone:
- CLIMB-UP-BUBBLE-ADJUST-BE-DIVINE LIGHT-WOMB.
- Feelings of desolation:
- Feelings of despair:
- Feeling hopeless ”It’s no use”:
- Tired of trying to prove yourself:
- Low self-worth:
- Lost will to live:
- CFS--328 Hz... for Muscle Pain--160 Hz...for Tinnitus--1,488,513--20Hz,728Hz-880Hz-2720Hz--use all codes for Tinnitus.
Switchwords for energy loss
- If absorbing negative energies from others around you:
- Protects from being influenced by negative energies:
- For more energy:
- If you start out with energy, and want to maintain it, such as in sports:
In addition to switchwords, one may also incorporate Bach flower remedies, homeopathic medicine and/or essential oils. All these products are compatible and enhance using switchwords for more energy.
Source: Blue Iris Learning Center, the largest internet switchword database